With great pleasure, we would like to invite you to take part in the
International Scientific-Educational Conference
“BONE & JOINT DISEASES AND AGE“
held 21-22 October, 2019
International Summit under the aegis of
the European Society for Clinical & Economic Aspects of
Osteoporosis and Osteoarthritis,
International Osteoporosis Foundation
held 23 October, 2019
at the Conference room of
D. F. Chebotarev Institute of Gerontology by the NAMS Ukraine
Vyshgorodska Str. 67, Kyiv, Ukraine
- Bone and joint diseases scourge all the countries of the world, irrespective of their prosperity and economic development.
- We are sure that lectures and scientific reports made during the Symposium will help us to obtain new knowledge and skills required for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal diseases.
- We have invited the leading professionals to provide the most recent insights into the problems, associated with bone and joint diseases in people of various ages, the elderly in particular.
The leading experts from over 10 countries confirmed their participation:
Badurski J. (Poland), Baimukhamedov Ch. (Kazakhstan), Binkley N. (USA), Gasparik A. (Romania),
Hans D. (Switzerland), Hodinka L. (Hungary), Konstantynowicz J. (Poland), Krueger D. (USA),
Lobanchenko O. (Kyrgyzstan), Mascarenhas M. (Portugal), Payer J. (Slovakia), Pludowski P. (Poland),
Prodanovic N. (Bosnia and Herzegovina), Resсh H. (Austria), Rudenko E. (Belarus),
Sokolovic S.(Bosnia and Herzegovina), Togizbayev G. (Kazakhstan), Yakubova L. (Belarus)
- The International Scientific-Practical “BONE & JOINT DISEASES AND AGE“ is included into the Ukrainian Ministry of Health’s roster.
- Participants receive a certificate accepted during the attestation for granting (upholding) the Physician’s category according to the Ukrainian Ministry of Health.