"OSTEOPOROSIS - ACTUAL MULTIDISCIPLINARY PROBLEM"
November 17-18, 2022 online
With great pleasure, we would like to invite you to participate in the Ukrainian
conference "OSTEOPOROSIS - ACTUAL MULTIDISCIPLINARY PROBLEM", which
will take place on November 17-18, 2022 online (https://osteohub.info).
The meeting will be organized by the Ukrainian association of osteoporosis, the
Ukrainian division of EVIDAS, Dmitry F. Chebotarev Institute of Gerontology of the National
Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine.
Main topics of the conference:
• Osteoporosis: risk factors and mechanisms.
• Modern approaches to the diagnosis of osteoporosis and the fractures risk assessment.
• Osteoporosis and back pain.
• Osteoporosis and osteoarthritis: how close is the connection?
• Treatment and prevention of osteoporosis in people of different ages - a modern vision.
• Vitamin D - skeletal and global effects.
• Management of osteoporosis in COVID-19 pandemic; features of online management.
• Osteoporosis and rheumatic diseases.
• Glucocorticoid-induced osteoporosis.
• Endocrine osteoporosis.
• Osteoporosis and chronic kidney disease.
• Osteoporosis in the pediatrician practice, criteria for diagnosis, and initiation of
• Osteoporosis and somatic pathology - individualized strategies.
The program will include lectures and other oral presentations devoted to the prevention
and treatment of osteoporosis for physicians and researchers from Ukraine and other countries.
We expect representatives from different countries and hope you will be one of them.
During the war, not all Ukrainian doctors and other health professionals have full access
to the information, so we hope that the program of our conference will allow all our participants
to update their knowledge in a short time and get a unique opportunity for interactive
communication with Speakers.
Registration of participants via the link:
For additional information, please contact the Organizing Committee: